Each case is unique in terms of facts and circumstances. It is impossible to gauge the value of a claim at a glance. In serious injury cases, the recovery depends on the amount of insurance coverage available, the nature, extent and duration of your injuries, and the assessment of liability. In most cases, injured victims can seek compensation for damages including:
- Medical expenses including past bills and future expenses relating to the accident.
- Loss of income due to workdays missed.
- Permanent injuries that may lead to loss of employment, livelihood or life’s enjoyment.
- Cost of long-term treatment and care, which is necessary in catastrophic injury cases.
- Past and future pain, suffering and emotional distress.