Let Us Maximize Your Recovery
Karlin & Karlin helps personal injury clients throughout Southern California recover for the damages done to them by the negligent or wrongful conduct of a business or individual. Obtaining a proper recovery, however, requires a thorough understanding of the law and all applicable claims and defenses, as well as skill and experience in negotiating and litigating cases all the way to a successful verdict or settlement.
We handle many different types of personal injury cases, including:
- Medical malpractice: Healthcare providers such as doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and physician’s assistants must take care to uphold the appropriate standard of care when treating patients. While most of these professionals take this responsibility seriously, some do not and their patients are injured as a result.
- Automobile accidents: Every year, hundreds of people throughout California are injured in car accidents. When the collision is high-impact, catastrophic injuries can result. However, even low-impact crashes and fender-benders can cause pain and injury.
- Trucking accidents: Huge commercial 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, and tractor trailers cause many accidents on California highways. Because these vehicles are so much larger and heavier than a car, a collision can have devastating consequences.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists have little protection when they are on the road, and careless or distracted drivers often fail to notice them. As a result, motorcycle accidents often result in serious injuries.
- Premises liability: Residential and commercial property owners have a duty to keep their premises safe for visitors, but slip and fall accidents remain common and can cause painful injuries.
If you suffer a catastrophic injury, we will consult with experts in medicine and accident reconstruction to demonstrate how the negligence occurred and the huge impact it has had, and will continue to have, on your life, so that you can seek maximum compensation for your injuries. Since 2012, we have obtained settlements and awards in excess of six million dollars for our personal injury clients.
At Karlin & Karlin, we have been representing the injured in personal injury litigation for over 35 years and obtained numerous high-value settlements, arbitration awards and verdicts on behalf of our clients. If you or a loved one has been injured in an automobile accident or other incident involving negligence or wrongful conduct, contact Karlin & Karlin, APLC, for a free consultation regarding your claim.